We’ve heard it again and again. Bright Red Handle case studies pay for themselves a thousand-fold with powerful sales tools that help convince your audience and gain your prospect’s trust.
Bright Red Handle provides two levels of service for case studies: writing only, and writing + layout.
Bright Red Handle case study price list
|Writing only||$1400 CAD||Writing + layout||$1700 CAD|
|Writing + creation of new graphics template + layout||$2000 CAD|
Bulk pricing is available for four or more case studies. Please email me for more details on this offer.
The price of a case study includes the following essential steps in creating a powerful, focused success story.
Step 1: Initial briefing with you. This includes:
- A general overview of your product/service
- Discussion on key differentiating aspects of your product/service. Assistance on determining these (if required).
- A general overview of the implementation of your product/service at your client’s site
Step 2: Effective interview with your client. This includes:
- Preparation of a detailed questionnaire, which is submitted to your client beforehand
- Verbatim transcript of interview (for testimonials and quotes)
- Astute, experienced interview techniques for obtaining the best possible quotes and testimonials
- Deep technological understanding to quickly grasp the information your client relays
- A professional, courteous interview, which creates a favorable impression on your client
Step 3: Writing of case study. This includes:
- Entertaining writing that retains your audience’s attention and creates brand stickiness
- Highlighting of the chief business benefits realized
- Writing that promotes your key differentiating aspects
Step 4: Editing of case study. This includes:
- Review of case study with any of your internal personnel (product managers, product marketers, legal department, etc.)
- One to two edits to obtain a final version that is satisfactory to you
- (Optional) Approval management with your client